Insider Threat Alliance Summit
"Gaining Executive Support for Insider Threat Programs"
March 5th, 2019 | 7:30am - 12:00pm | Spire, 750 First St NE (across from Union Station), Washington, D.C.
Modern business venue
In depth expert panels & sessions
BACKGROUND & FOCUS:
Establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient insider threat program requires a multitude of capabilities working in tandem to tackle a human problem of malicious or non-malicious intent towards causing some level of harm to an organization; from effective program management and employee buy-in and training to employing the most efficient technical tool sets. There is no one singular solution, and yet all pieces of an insider threat program are as relevant as the next.
For this iteration, we will focus on they key tactics, techniques and procedures and program capabilities to foster executive suite buy-in of an insider threat program. Attend the Summit and learn about how federal and private sector organziations are developing robust programs with the support of their organizations c-suite.
Our goal is to provide all in attendance a better understanding of topics we have listed for discussion.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Ms. Patricia Stokes, SES, Director, Defense Vetting Directorate (DVD), Defense Security Service (DSS)
- Mr. David Lowy, SES, Deputy Director of Security, Special Program Oversight and Information Protection, Office of the Secretary of the Air Force
- Mr. John Abreu, Senior Policy Advisor, National Security Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Mr. Trent Teyema, SVP and CTO, Parsons Corporation (former FBI Chief of Cyber Readiness and CyD COO - Section Chief (SES) Cyber Division)
- Mr. Timothy P. Murphy, President, Thomson Reuters Special Services, LLC (TRSS), former Deputy Director, FBI (Ret.) and ITA Executive Committee Member
- Mr. Douglas Thomas, Director of Counterintelligence Operations and Corporate Investigations, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Mr. Jeffrey Huth, Vice President, Product Strategy, Government Information Solutions, TransUnion
WHO WE ARE :
ITA is a 501 c(3) non profit organization dedicated solely to advancing the federal government and private sector’s capabilities to prevent, detect and mitigate insider threats.
ITA is a catalyst for collaboration that brings together stakeholders in insider threat programs across the government, private sectors (from retail, utilities, banking, pharma, tech, etc...) and academia. To learn more,please visit us at: https://insiderthreatalliance.org
ITA thanks our Charter Sponsors for their generous support:
TRSS will serve as Chair for this Summit
With support from ITA Charter Sponsor TransUnion
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the best practices and complex challenges involved with establishing and maintaining a CE program.
- Build Partnerships: ITA bridges all sectors, bringing together stakeholders and end-users from across federal government and the private sector.
- The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to engage in open dialogue with speakers and eachother.
Monica Mckenzie, President, Insider Threat Alliance
firstname.lastname@example.org | 917.435.1266
Thomas Engelman, Secretary, Insider Threat Alliance
email@example.com | 201.918.3477
Table Sponsors now availalable for the Summit